If you’re not already using git, chances are you’ll soon want to start (or at least give it a try). To provide you with a head start, Nuno Caneco (Engineering Manager @ Farfetch) will be delivering an awesome full-day workshop on July 19th to teach you how to use git and GitHub to support your team, version your code and automate regular tasks.
- Feature branching using git: tips and tricks from the trenches
- Choosing a flow: Git Flow vs GitHub flow
- Managing backlog using GitHub Issues and Projects
- Using Pull Requests to review code
- Support for semantic versioning: how to automate it?
You can register now and take advantage of the early bird price until July 5th.